Our projects include publications, conference panels, gallery installations, and teaching resources regarding the politics and aesthetics of selfie culture.
- We are sponsoring three interlocking panels at the Association of Internet Researchers Conference in October of 2014.
- We are running a five-week class on seflie culture in September of 2014.
- We are editing a special issue on selfie culture for the International Journal of Communication in January of 2015.
- Our members have new books on selfie culture coming out in Winter of 2015.
- We are currently planning an multi-city art installation devoted to selfie culture in Summer 2015.
To read more about these, please click on the tabs under “Projects” above.